Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Book - Website Holistic Wellness

Hi everyone, I'm just making a little announcement about a summer project that I am embarking upon.

The essence of it is a Website devoted to holistic wellness (meaning a harmony between body, mind and spirit) that uses empirical evidence to support it!

It basically outlines good habits to get into, the right foods to eat, and how to generally be happier and healthier!

On top of the Website, I am going to publish a book outlining these things in more detail (Possibly even a series of books detailing each aspect that I want to talk about).

Now that I have you excited, its still in the planning stages, so it is going to be a while before I have anything for you to see. However, I would like to have input on the content, so if you have anything you would like to bring to my attention (meditation techniques, dietary theories, etc etc) I would be extremely grateful! just send them to the following email:

tristangreenlaw@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and if you want to leave some in the comments section, please feel free!

    ReplyDelete